Thanks to the dedication and generosity of South Stoke villagers we have our own small community shop within the village.
The shop is conveniently situated located within the heart of the village alongside the recreation ground in Cross Keys Road. For more details, have a look at the Shop’s website.
We work to hard to ensure we offer a good variety of products to appeal to all villagers. A lot of our products are sourced locally, here is just a small selection.
- Fresh bread delivered daily
- Organic vegetables and eggs
- Delicious home made cakes and quiche
- Ready-made meals
- World wines
- Good selection of beers including Ridgeway Beers that are based in South Stoke
- A variety of Wessex Mill flours from Wantage
- Fresh meats from Ray Park Butchers in Cholsey
- Freshly made coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Ice creams & hot snacks
We also offer a dry cleaning service & sell 1st & 2nd class stamps & tobacco. Weekend newspapers are available to order.
The shop is largely staffed by volunteers. If you would be interested in joining this happy band, just speak to anyone serving in the shop.
Current Opening Times
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 12.30pm
Sunday 9:00am to 12 noon
Don’t be disappointed! We actively encourage orders from villagers for fresh meat, bread and vegetables.
Ring the shop on 01491 871633 to place your order or email the Shop Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org