South Stoke Shop
We are moving into the final phase of development with the South Stoke Village Shop and will be OPENING IN MARCH 2013. This event will mark the completion of the exciting developments at the Recreation Ground.
So what’s going on at the moment?
- The shop units are in place and the final groundworks will be completed shortly;
- We are developing our brand (see our Logo above);
- the shop website is being developed (www.southstokeshop.com);
- We are developing a timetable of volunteers to run the shop;
- We are starting the search for a part-time manager to help us make the shop a reality! If you are interested please have a look at the information on the shop site and give us a call!
- Lots of behind the scenes legal/bureaucractic stuff to allow us to operate!
Thank you to all who have volunteered their time in shop so far. We really would like to have some more of you so if you haven’t yet become involved and could give us 3 hours a week us, please let us know. Details of committee members (including mugshots) and contacts will be appearing shortly on the Shop website. But in the meantime please try Chris Bertrand on 871835 or Jonathan Rohll on 874307 or e-mail Chris on email@example.com